Sunday, April 25, 2021

Sunday April 25, 2021 Sundays

 

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday April 25, 2021

Sunday is usually the toughest day of the week because I can walk the dogs but no Gym is open.  After that it is a struggle to find something useful to do.

I offered Cristina to take her to visit anyone in Tulua while I visited David.  She and her sister Adiela are not on speaking terms so visiting family, mother and nieces there is out.  She wanted to go to Rio Frio to visit but I refuse to fight Sunday traffic all the way there, and back, and it is boring for me, zero English.  

So I went to visit David on my own.  We talked for a but then I slipped out to LA14 mall to get burgers at La Sevillana but that outlet was closed, as were many other places today.  I tried to call David and my Movistar would not give me internet so I just drove back.  He contacted Alex, gave him our order, and Alex ordered take-out from them for us.  Fat cheeseburgers, fries, pasta alfredo and iced tea for 53,000 pesos ($14.61 USD) delivered in an honest 1/2 hour!  Not bad!

David found some new Serbian series, in English: Black Sun, that he had downloaded so we watched 2 episodes and he put the first series on my memory stick.  I believe that it spans 1914-1930 concerning the amalgamation of nations into Yugoslavia, most of it supposedly true??  Anyway, it is as good as he said, so I will be watching that for a while and he will get season 2 for us.

Looking forward to Tuesday to get my second Sinovac shot....  Hopefully I will be clear to travel by September.  It is too late to go this spring already, and I am waiting for a little more money to come to give me breathing room.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Start

 

6 Rosebuds

Golden Silk Spider







Common Ruddy Ground Dove

Saffron Finch


Nene

Tom Thumb

David