Saturday, April 24, 2021

Saturday April 24, 2021 Time Mgmt

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday April 24, 2021

At times I am bored silly, but find things to occupy myself, and other times there is not enough time in the day.  And it is already the last week in April where I finally get my 2nd Sinovac shot.  I got my fast income tax refund so now I just need a repayment of loans from a couple of friends and maybe I can make plans to travel...  Most likely September now...

Yesterday we did the dog walk and made it over to the gym but didn't do much because the machine I like was in pieces.  Alejandro was busy with a lot of new folks so I just went home and texted him about the machine.  He promised to look at it.

Then I fought tooth and nail to get through to CRA (Canada Revenue) to try to simply find out how much room I have this year for my TFSA...  I could not get though on a direct number but finally got through on a 1-800 number (which usually costs me here) that promised to give that information.  I answered all their rigamarole and then they say that that information is not available on that automated system, talk to an agent......  but with no option to do so....   WTF???????   Why promise to give the information if you are just going to renege at the end???  What a load of Governement bullshit again....  Grrrrrrr   So we are forced to guess that we are up to the maximum last year and can only use the pittance they are allowing this year...

I did some research online for some easy ideas to make money at home.  Of course, nothing is easy and most ideas don't pay much.  Ideas such as clean houses, do woodworking, do translating, etc aren't much use.  I decided to try a couple of photo sales sites they mentioned and was thoroughly disappointed with their requirements and the lousy possible, highly improbable, payment structures...  Oh well, I will just keep going with RedBubble and Fine Art America...

The water was off again for a few hours and we had the emergency tank open and available.  When the water did come back on Cristina opened the main line but forgot to shut the tank line so it was overflowing for a long time before I noticed it.  She frustrates me so much with her forgetfulness, always starting something on the stove and leaving the room and forgetting it..  Some day she will just burn us out.

Aram came for a movie at 5:30 because curfew began at 8.  I started another online book and am enjoying it to pass the time and help me sleep.  I made popcorn again with the new air popper following the directions and it works perfectly!


Today, I cut short our morning walk because it felt like I had a groin pull and walking was very uncomfortable.  I did my other normal exercises right after, and the pain just went away.  I feel "normal" again.

I was just starting poop patrol out back when I heard the loud honk of the garbage truck, before 8am, most unusual.  I just grabbed what I had and hustled out the front door only to see them going down the adjacent cross street, not ours.  It didn't matter much.  I had picked up most of the poops last night.

So then I saw that I needed to do a lot of trimming to the plantain trees, mainly cutting off dying leaves.  We have a large crop of plantain fruit growing toward the back so that will make Cristina happy.

We did a quick trip to the cemetery to add decorative rocks and flowers.  I think that the grave needs a trim but the boss says no.  I took 2 panoramas for you to enjoy the amazing view there.

Then we went to Andaluz for groceries because I was completely out of veggies.  We grabbed 3 smallish heads of green cabbage, no red to be found, so that had to be cut up when we got back home. 

I am not sure if Aram is coming tonight or not. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.