Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sunday April 4, 2021 MotoGP

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday April 4, 2021

Last night and this morning were hectic trying to get all the photos processed and the Blogs done.  I did sleep like a log though and that was encouraging.

 Happy 119th Birthday to my wonderful Dad and RIP to our stepdad who we lost on this date 9 years ago.

 I was rushing this morning, didn't even do my RedBubble or Fine Art America uploads, to get to David's by 11:30 for the Moto GP race from Qatar.  I am glad that I went because the race was amazing, led by a rookie from the pole position for almost all the race while my main guy, Fabio Quartararo, made his way through the pack and stole the lead to win.  MotoGP has become so very competitive that it is anyone's guess who might win.  Very exciting stuff.

Happy Easter to everyone.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.