Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tuesday April 27, 2021 Not

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday April 27, 2021

Last night was the supposed Pink Super Moon so I had invited our Vet John, and his son Martin, to come by and photograph it, and to return my monopod.  John did not accept my message until it was much too late and, anyway, the moon was neither pink nor super.  I t was just an ordinary full moon here.

We rushed this morning to get to the BugaLaGrande hospital to be in line for the second shot of the Sinovac vaccine.  I should have known something was wrong when I arrived, chair in hand, and I was first in line...  The security guard informed us that they do not have the needed vaccine supply so we could check with them next week....  I have better things to do than to drive to the next town just to ask silly questions so I contacted them again via their website to suggest that it is their responsibility to let us know when to come... they have all our details from the first vaccination run....  But that will never happen because it makes too much sense.

For lunch, I dug out the last of my corn on the cob and had a feast.  Butter and salt and it is an old-world pleasure.

Sorry, I spent all afternoon working on photos and it was dull and rainy so I didn't take any pictures for you today.

Aram brought over some beans that Liliana had made and he will return at 6pm to watch a movie.  He finally got his documents from Iraq vis FedEx today.  That is a big relief.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.