Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thursday April 22, 2021 Electronics

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday April 22, 2021

We had to cut our walk in half this morning because I was getting a very urgent call from Mother Nature, ...not to be ignored at this age...

And I had a slight headache so I went back to bed for 3.5 hours.  That was a good decision and I needed extra rest.

Cristina wanted to fire up Christian's old computer that she hasn't used in almost a year.  I had to re-hook-up a lot of cables and then we did some exploring.  The computer did not want to recognize the keyboard which I replaced with a new one, to no avail.  A pair of restarts and it finally recognized the keyboard but still not my memory stick....There are a lot of good photos of Christian there, some taken in Ecuador but, for the life of me, I could not get the computer to accept my Memory stick to copy and paste the photos.  Even switching the computer to English did not help.  I'll figure it out yet....

Lorena's daughter, Sofia, came to spend the afternoon again.  It does Cristina good to have a youngster to spoil a little and Sofia just soaks it up!  They both like horror movies so they spend a lot of time on my TV.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Killer

Rosebuds beginning to open

Birds

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS