Monday, April 19, 2021

Monday April 19, 2021 Normal?

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday April 19, 2021

Today we got back to "normal".  No more lockdown, etc.

The walk with the dogs varies as we change the routes on a whim.  We had a decent overnight rain with big puddles everywhere so we took the more westerly route.  We haven't seen Whitey the horse now for a few days or Amigo, the old dog, for quite a while.  We saw Negro, the big black dog in a good mood again today.  We went by the usual spot for the old homeless man for the second day in a row and he is not there.  That always concerns me but he has always returned in the past.  The man is healthy chubby and seems to know how to look after himself.

I even went to gym today for a bit and worked out by myself on a couple of the machines.  Alejandro came by to see if I wanted more regimen and to say hi.  I know that it is an excuse but I don't have the nice clothes and runners to mix in with the rest of the exercisers, mostly women.  So I go early, when there is less people, and I keep to my machines in the shadows.

After my chores I went on the PriceSmart website to still see if a trip there is worth it, then I called David, thinking that maybe I would order online for fast efficient pickup and go tomorrow..  I caught him at the hospital getting his second Covid shot so that is a good thing.  He said that Alex was heading to Cali to see about a car after dropping him off and would pick up a few things for him if he had time.  Alex doesn't have a PriceSmart membership so maybe David just decided to buy him one??  He said that he would get back to me.  My list doesn't excite me enough to want to make the trip to Pereira because of the costs involved..  I won't go to the Cali outlet any more.  Many of the things I want aren't available at the moment either.  I hope Alex does make the stop and takes the pressure off me.

Today I reverted to an old occupation, hairdresser...  Cristina drafted me to colour her hair a chocolate brown this time.  Her hair was reallt multi-coloured before.  Now there appears to be just a couple of lovely highlights and it looks pretty darn good.

After a lunch of frijoles (red beans), I crashed for a needed 3-hour nap with 4-5 of the dogs.  I feel rejuvenated.

I went out back twice to do photos today, in morning light and afternoon light, and got some dandies.  Maybe you are sick of spider photos, but these guys are so darn handy and fascinating.  This is my own private reality show, watching them build, and eat. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures (out of order, again..).  

 That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Golden Silk Spider with meal

Tom Thumb

Tom wasn't cooperative today

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

Saffron Finches

Common Ruddy Ground Dove

GSS

GSS x 2

GSS

GSS

GSS

Killer

GSS with meal

CRGD

CRGD