Sunday, April 11, 2021

Sunday April 11, 2021 Animal Park

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday April 11, 2021

It rained this morning so the dogs did not get their walk.

At 10am we went to get diapers for Ana Julia (late this month because our regular pharmacy didn't have them).

At 10am there was a collection and adoption event at the Animal Park which appeared to be a reasonable success with a couple of adoptions when we were there.  The amount of adult dogs and cats that don't get adopted is truly sad.  Not every one is pretty or pedigreed but all are guaranteed to give lasting love to a good adoptive parent.  I made a contribution to help with the chemo treatments for Salvador.

Then we went and picked up another supply of dry dog food at Huellas.  We go through about 25 kilos a week.  Right now we have 12 dogs in our place.  

Then we motored in to Miguel and Adiela's to deliver Ana Julia's diapers.

HomeCenter was our next stop to get more mouse/rat poison.  I found a different type of electric corn popper to try.  Can't seem to find the air poppers anywhere.  I also got some screws and a large container for screw, nails, sundries, etc.  What I have now is pretty disorganized.  I also picked up some varnish because it is time to replace the rotting bird feeder out back.

Aram had me reprint some wrong documents again and I exploded at him for wasting more of my time and paper and patience.  The man makes me crazy when he can't be simple and say just what he actually needs.  I help him time and again and it is never-ending because he can't make himself understood to anyone properly.

Aram is coming at 10am to help me make the new bird feeder.  I have to do a lot of calculations to make it out of he piece of wood I do have.....  This could get interesting.  I just realized that the screws I bought are all too small for 1" wood..... kicking myself......

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 






























To be replaced

In pretty sad shape...