Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesday April 13, 2021 Popcorn

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday April 13, 2021

Last night, I put the new popcorn maker to work and was the pleased recipient of a nice large bowl of popcorn that I couldn't finish.  Everyone who knows me knows that a nice bowl of popcorn (with oil and salt) and a good movie is the ticket for any evening. This machine came with 2 measuring spoons, one for the popcorn, one for the oil needed for cooking.  The machine has its own stirring mechanism.  It takes a while, but about 95% of kernels popped.  To do a full cover bowl takes 3 of the popcorn measures (about 3/4 cup total, sounds excessive) and 3 tablespoons of oil.  Like Eva's Popcorn Stand in Radville, we add oil and salt to the finished product.  Yummy!!

It did not rain overnight so the new bird feeder was able to dry the second coat properly.  I beam with pride when I look at it because it is so darn pretty.  The birds haven't figured it out quite yet, but they will soon.

I went to the Gym again this morning and worked out a bit.  I had a chat with Alejandro and got his cel number (just in case).  I was the only guy there, other than him, with a lot of active ladies.

My package from Canada finally arrived with the local arm of UPS called Envia.  It only took almost 4 weeks.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Aram came by to send more documents after finally listening to reason.  They have such a mistrust of almost everyone.  Later we brought over our vacuum and water hose again  to their home because Claudia was going to do a thorough clean for them.  They had an appointment in Tulua this afternoon but Claudia doesn't need supervision.  Aram says he will return to watch a movie tonight.

We had to go out for many supplies, ....went to 3 places but came up empty for the right kind of coffee filters. 

Salvador is still here, so cute and tiny and frail.  12 dogs in the house....  1 cat.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Complete new popcorn maker

Heating up for greatness

Grigi and Nina2 think it is pretty

Golden Silk Spider

Good shot of GSS

and another good one!