Friday, January 1, 2021

Friday January 1, 2021 Birthday

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday January 1, 2021

2021 is finally here and we all need to help put a final stop on Covid so the world can breathe again.

It is also my 71st birthday, so we slept in, because the fireworks did not quit until after 3:30am some time.  The dog walks will resume tomorrow, becvause the new scale says so.

Claudia and Daniel were invited to lunch to help me celebrate my Birthday.  I invited Aram and family but they could not come until 6pm for cake and wine.  It also happens to be Aram's Birthday as well.  They were here with their Husky puppy, Luka, so our dogs, and dog food had to be put away for the duration of the visit.

I am dreading more fireworks tonight.  I started a new series "Alias Grace" about a murderess in Kingston Penitentiary (yes, Canadian) being interviewed by an American psychologist.  It is well done and I am enjoying it.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Cristina made my favourite lunch

And she got a cake locally

Photo by Claudia

Nice looking cake

My celebration participants

Having my delicious lunch

Cake with silent fireworks

Now they expect me to be a blowhard

OK, I can do that

Yeah, 71 years!  Where did they go?