Thursday, January 7, 2021

Thursday January 7, 2021 Aftermath

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday January 7, 2021

The fury that yesterday's events caused in me still remains...  Until the Cabinet members in the US boldly use the 25th Amendment to remove this crazy Trump from office (before he can try to pardon himself) nobody is safe from this nut's wrath.  Republicans must carry the blame for allowing this idiot to win their nomination and steal the Presidency from our cousin Hillary Clinton with Russian help.  I have always maintained that delightful Donnie was caught in a honey trap  (remember golden showers happened in Moscow) and he has been doing their bidding ever since.  Every second that traitor remains in power makes me sick.

When doing my chores this morning I was delayed about an hour by continuous Movistar internet outages, ..again....  I had to do everything twice.. again....  I have complained to Movistar.. again....  Useless turds. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We hacked down our second batch of plantains, which will probably be destined for Auntie Nativa again.  They look pretty ripe.

I had pork tenderloin for lunch and it was, as usual, perfectly wonderful.  I even have leftovers for tomorrow.  We need the occasional delicious diversions these days.

Today was a good photography day with some really nice photos of the various Golden Silk Spiders and a couple of good ones of Tom Thumb.

Cristina had the young Sofia over for a day of watching horror movies again.  They enjoy them.  I don't, and it keeps them busy.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Plantains

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Saffron Finches

Peach Rosebud

GSS

GSS and baby

GSS

GSS

GSS

Killer

Turkey Buzzards

Triple play

Stunning rosebud

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT