Monday, January 18, 2021

Monday January 18, 2021 Tired

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday January 18, 2021

Sorry thre were no blogs for Saturday or Sunday.  Saturday was so hectic with the Friday Blogs that late Saturday and Sunday were needed for recuperation.

I finished off the two series I was watching on Netflix, Sex Education and The Black Earth Rising.  The latter was about exposing the ignored genocide in Rwanda between the warring tribes of the Hutus and the Tutsis.  Powerfully done, and recommended as well.

I took a few photos for you today as that is about all the energy I had.  I am saving my energy for a likely marathon day tomorrow of bill paying.

I also cleaned up a lot of files on the computer, consolidating things where they should be.

I must really be getting acclimatized or the fans were doing their intended jobs well because it was 31.2C inside, 30.8 outside, and I did not feel hot!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Multi-coloured beauty

Peach beauty

Golden Silk Spider and baby

Golden Silk Spider

Doggy pals Negrita, Nina and Grigi

Play-fighting when not eating or sleeping

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT