Thursday, January 21, 2021

Thursday January 21, 2021 Electrical

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday January 21, 2021

Yeah, 21st day, 21st year, 21st century.  Neat!

 I rushed my chores again and managed to be at the bank right near 8am and was 3rd in line.  They had a different single teller today but he was efficient and I paid my house taxes quickly.

Then we tackled the papers needed for Cristina to change the gas bill finally to our name and made an appointment for 12:35pm.  We went in the car and tried to find some required electrical items but they were just not available here.  So we gave up and I dropped off Cristina to get the name change done which was done quickly.

About 1:45 we went into Tulua to find a voltage regulator for appliances as recommended.  We bought one old one first then found a newer one.  At least we now know where there is a good, competent electronics store.  I picked up some wire strippers and some electronics cleaning spray as recommended.

We spent some time at Dollar City and picked up more repair items.

Once I got home I was working hard, taking apart the big microwave and cleaning all contacts with the spray which seems like varsol and evaporates quickly.  I found a good extension cord and hooked up the fridge and the big microwave to the newer voltage regulator.  Everything looked good, except now the microwave won't heat anything....  I am hoping that it will work normally later when the spray dries off everywhere.

Then I used a cable connector to get more cord and re-arranged the living room to get a better TV signal.  At this point, I don't notice a better signal and I am more exposed to the scrutiny of neighbours.  I doubt that this will last more than today.

I put a new shutoff on our main outdoor water sprayer which broke.  I have another that broke as well so I am hoping the shutoff will last longer.

Fun, fun, fun...

The fur babies are so much more active with their cooler coats.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Peach rose is lasting!

New rosebud

Bougainvillea

Golden Silk Spider

Tom Thumb, wasp and an ant 1

Tom Thumb, wasp and an ant 2

Tom Thumb, wasp and an ant 3

TT

TT

TT

TT

The lovely Princesa

The handsome Buddy

The debonair Nene