Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Monday January 11, 2021 Preparing

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday January 11, 2021

Last night ,I started watching a short series about a black, French gentleman thief.  Is it just me, or is NetFlix putting in an overabundance of out-of-context black characters in their recent series??  The last series, Bridgerton, was set in the 1800's with even a black English queen, and half the characters were black...  Just not realistic at all.

This morning we again had no internet for 4 hours so I finally called the Movistar emergency number after trying every restart, reset, unplug, replug, ertc, etc possible.  After about 20 minutes on the phone with Cristina the guy says the problem is with our computer that needs a computer tech to reset its settings....  I was not impressed, as I had tried everything Microsoft had to offer through my Firefox.  On the off-chance he might be right, I went into Google Chrome instead and found a reset area and, lo and behold, I had internet again....  We'll see how long this lasts...

While finally getting to do my chores Cristina looked over my shoulder and said "Hey, I would like to have that.. which pleased me immensely to have her wear one of my creations!  So we ordered a miniskirt with my image of a winking owl.  Granted, this is not cheap, but it is an Al Bourassa original and a lot cheaper than a Gucci or the like.  All my orders from redBubble have been of good quality, so it should be worth it and may even get me some other sales..??!!

Cristina wanted an outing that included a cholado at BugaLaGrande so she went in line (it is a holiday again here) for cholado while I went to get a few groceries at the nearby grocery where our lawn-cutter Leonel is the security man.  These small grocery stores have limited stock and the vegetables are borderline old most of the time.  But I got everything except gaunabana and Oriental sauce (sweet and sour).  Mainly I was shopping for lunch items for when Igor comes to visit tomorrow.  I try to be a good host but admittedly I am out of practice.

I am also preparing a little for Friday's outing.  I have charged all the batteries for the Canon T7i, and I have messaged the vet John that he should maybe come and pick it up earlier to get a little practice with it...  He has yet to respond.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


The skirt Cristina likes...

The center of BugaLaGrande

The best cholados are from this vendor