Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Wednesday January 27, 2021 Celeste+11

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday January 27, 2021

I really had to rush my walk and chores, including poop and garbage patrol, this morning to be at John Faber Rojas' vet clinic at 7:30am.  I had to leave most of my photo upload work until later.  The internet was working properly this morning, thank the Lord.

I hustled in Cristina and Celeste for another day of treatment (and apparently 2 more to go).  Cristina stayed until I picked her up at 5pm, feeding Celeste every 2 hours with her iron-rich liver soup.  I came back home, finished up my chores, had a fried chicken lunch and napped a lot.  My back was, and is, hurting.

I did take some photos in the back yard but blew almost every one of Tom Thumb.  That bright beetle was wandering around but unfortunately failed to escape the attention of Nina 1 who enjoyed her new plaything until it expired.

I did get photos today of all 12 dogs in residence at the moment so you can put a face to the name.  They are all great dogs, except for the barking...

The combination of rich food and medicine worked to unblock the constipated Celeste which means that we returned home with the windows wide open and washed her immediately upon arrival.  Then we put her out on the grass, she got up, peed on her own and walked back to a spot on the patio.  When I took the photos of her, it appears that she is actually smiling and, hopefully, on the way to recovery.

Aunt  Nativa had stopped by saying that she had diapers at home which we buy from her to give them some pin money.  I had promised that we would pick them up before 6pm so we did.  Of course the diapers are a monthly gift to Mom, Ana Julia.

On the way we also saw the street dog, Negro, which was certainly nice, but yet sad to see that he has slowed down a lot.  We always expect all the dogs we help to live long and happy lives.

I have just been told that niece Ana will be coming for the weekend on Saturday.  She is Celeste's owner and she has run afoul of her mother Adiela for waiting 2 months to get treatment for Celeste.   Adiela seems to be alienating everyone around her with her superior, always bossy, attitude.  I have been on the outs with her for a long time now.  It is always sad when family does not get along.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Multi-coloured Rose

Rosebud

Rare private plane

Gotta love this beauty!

Looks tough, and it can fly..

Don't know why it liked the sparse grass

Nina 1 liked him

My constant aerial companions

Grigi

Nina 1 playing with the beetle

Killer

Princesa

Turi

Rocas

Buddy

Nene

Nina 2

Zorra

Negrita

Tom Thumb

Celeste

I hope that is a smile!