Saturday, January 23, 2021

Saturday January 23, 2021 Conversions

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday January 23, 2021

Last night, our lovely new voltage regulator couldn't handle having the fridge and the small microwave working at the same time....  Grrrrrrr   More useless crap to have around the house...  And the service guy has not shown up today...  I guess the big microwave, which still will not operate correctly will return into storage. 

I was so stressed this morning about maybe having to try to convert all John's pictures that I called Igor to see if he would come to help.  He luckily said yes, and John would pick him up.

They came around 2pm and Martin, the young photographer was with them.  Claudia was also visiting with 2 newbown kittens.  I put my Nikon on the monopod and let Martin take some shots on his own out back.  Then we worked on the photos together.  He was fascinated.  So I have asked John to leave him with me sometime for a day so that we can play with photos together.   His photos are marked below.  He has a good eye.  Now he has his own camera, my old Sony...

Igor checked John's photos and, lo and behold, I actually had remembered to change the camera to take only JPG format!  Whew!  That saved us a lot of work, but someday I will have Igor show me how to properlyoperate Raw Therapee.

Igor says that he is probably going on a bike road trip Monday to Cartagena, Medellin, etc.  Oh how I wish that I could tag along....

The hummingbird feeders need cleaning so I had better get to it...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Golden Silk Spider

Magnificent multi-coloured rose

Striking rosebud

Same rose, different angle


GSS

Peach rose is still amazing

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

Ruddy Common Ground Dove

Bougainvillea

GSS

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

Martin's GSS

Martin's GSS

Martin's wasp

Martin's dove

Martin's bird feeding station

Martin's shot of Killer

Martin's TT

Kitten barely standing

Cruelly abandoned

along with a sibling