Monday, January 25, 2021

Monday January 25, 2021 Fenicia

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday January 25, 2021

Niece Ana's dog Celeste is sick so we made a little rescue trip to help the sick dog to their retreat in Fenicia, south of Tulua and Rio Frio, on a mountaintop of the coastal cordillera looking back across the Valle de Cauca to the central cordillera.  Great views from up there!  German was up at the road to meet us with Celeste because the road down to the house is tough.

We took Celeste to the vet Sebastian at Huellas for blood tests.  Celeste had a fever so she got an injection for that.  Now we wait to see if she will eat and drink normally this evening once her fever breaks.  Tomorrow we will get the test results and see what other treatment she may need.  Possibly she has the usual parasite-induced sickness.

I almost fell asleep in a chair at the vet's after two hours of stressful driving all those switchbacks.   I am in perfect shape.... round.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


The views from Fenicia are incredible!

I could like this view every day.

German with Cristina

Another amazing view across the valley.

Celeste at the vet's.

Common ruddy ground doves