Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday January 24, 2021 East

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday January 24, 2021

I am now into watching "The Ranch" on Netflix and it is not at all what I expected.  Sam Elliott (looks like he had a stroke), Debra Winger (I didn't recognize her, or her distinctive voice), and Ashton Kutcher (still looks like a teenager) are in a comedy set in Garrison, Colorado.  The writing is pretty sharp so I am still watching.  Sam Elliott plays the 70-year-old patriarch who shuffles around awkwardly with one arm looking mighty limp.  That is very sad to watch.

I am going to have to start watering the plants around here because the ground is actually cracked like in drought conditions.  We haven't had a decent rain in a long time.

I worked hard on my collections of photos on RedBubble this morning.  It only costs me time, and anything that helps sales I am willing to do.

Cristina cut off our nice roses and took them to the cemetery today.  We brought Turi without a leash.  The dog is so darn good and obedient, and it does not stray far from us, ever.  She is the best!  The views from the cemetery are still magnificent.

Then Cristina suggested we do a short drive so we went up the road in the central cordillera east of town.  It wasn't the greatest day for photos, incredibly overcast but still nice if you like dramatic skies, like I do.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I needed 10 tries to upload today... Grrrrrr 

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.