Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday January 3, 2021 Washer

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday January 3, 2021

It was raining hard at 4:30am so the dogs did not get their walk.  I decided to stay up anyway and get my usual chores done.  Then, a little nap was needed.

Well, we made it 2 days into 2021 without any disasters but today we were dumfounded that the washing machine would not start.  I checked all the electrical outlets, breakers, etc., and all of those were fine.  So we went out in the morning to see Aunt Nativa and get her recommendation for a repairman and then drove over to talk to him.  He is slated to come at 9am tomorrow.

We made a quick stop at Andaluz market to get a couple of staples to tide us over.  I just may begin to shop there instead of LA14 because they seem to have most things we need.

 After lunch, I worked on photos until my eyes would no longer stay open.  Thankfully the dogs are really pretty good about napping themselves so we actually get a chance to catch a few winks.  I am just so exhausted from merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday.

I then took a few photos for you in the backyard.  I hope you don't get tired of them.  They are only slightly different from day to day but we always strive for better.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.