Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Tuesday January 12, 2021 Confusion

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday January 12, 2021

Somehow, yesterday's Blog did not publish...  I have no idea how that didn't happen, sorry.....

I presume that I am not the only person in the world a little stressed about crazy riots that could occur at the 50 state capitols in the USA with idiot Trumpers armed to the teeth.  The possibility of filling their jails with Covid-carrying crazies is all too real...  I still shake my head that ANY person with half a brain could have been taken in by the Orange Blimp.  Blind fascists, all of them.

Today was supposed to be a nice day with Igor going over photos, programs, RedBubble and Fine Art America.  However, I didn't read an entire WhatsApp message and sent a wrong signal back.  No big deal, the meat is marinating a little longer, that's all.  He will come tomorrow morning and John will stop by in the evening.  Then we can finalize plans for our Friday photo trip.

I took a few good photos in anticipation of Igor's visit. 

That black gentleman burglar series abruptly ended with a cliffhanger sequence...  Gosh, I hate an unfinished story.

 A little over one hour until dark and it is 29.4C inside.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.