Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Tuesday December 22, 2020 Dry

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday December 22, 2020

It was a great morning as Charlie trotted up to say hello rather than miss us and then old Amigo was outside at his usual place.  I am so happy that these animals are surviving well and that someone is caring for them.

We are getting next to zero rain for about a week now, in spite of getting a car wash, and things are very dry and the plants are shriveling.  Maybe I need to wash the car again??  

The gas company has actually responded about our gas problem with the stove, and also the billing increase which makes no sense.  They will get back to us.

I got a call from the used car gal at KIA again repeating that they would only offer me 30 million pesos for my 2-year-old car but want 39 million for their 7 year-old car.  I told them that I sold cars for 7 years and that I was very insulted.

We took Zorra in to the Huellas vet, Sebastian, and I asked where the injections could be given.  He said they should go in the back rump as he was doing although there were places in the neck that could work.  I was hoping that pinching up the fur on the back would be an option like most injections, but no.  I am shocked that Zorra does not move a muscle when injected.  Her incontinence is not gone yet.

Cristina pulled the small red fruits I have been calling peppers but she says they are "pimenton" (paprika) and not "pimienta" (pepper) but they should be a lot bigger...  I may try one in my salad tonight.

The last photo today is a common occurrence whenever one visits the washroom.  We have no shortage of bathroom buddies coming by to say hello and to get a neck rub.  I don't mind it at all.  Love our dogs.

Gosh, 3 day until Christmas...  Aram had said that he would invite us over for a meal but haven't talked to him since.  I will not hold my breath.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

#1 Rosebud

#2 Rosebud

#3 Rosebud

Older dove

Peach rose

White rose

Pimenton

Gorgeous Grigi

Bathroom buddies