Friday, December 18, 2020

Friday December 18, 2020 Medicine

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday December 18, 2020

I rushed through my chores this morning which is now more complicated as I try to upload 2 artworks for sale every day now.  Fine Art America is dead easy, RedBubble is a royal pain but my cheque this month was nicer than usual.

I then tried the car wash to the north at 7:30am and picked up Lizzie after 10am, all nice and shiny again.  They seem to have done as good a job as my old guy who is AWOL.  Now the trick is to avoid the rain for a while so she can stay clean.

Cristina and I rolled into the other side of Tulua and went to the only 2 places where we figured they might have the incontinence medicine for Zorra.  Luckily the second one had it but we had to go through a ton of Covid protocol to get it.  The medicine is injectable and is a 3-week regimen I think.

Then I dropped off Cristina downtown to shop for gifts for the great-nephews.  Of course I think she spent an equal amount on herself.  I left her there, contacted David and went over for a visit.

I picked up some empanadas at Bizcochitos on the way because it was around noon, I was starving, and David said he would not be eating until around 2.  We got to watching "No Country For Old Men" which must get plaudits for the original writing (very refreshing) and boos for the way a main character (Josh Brolin) is in virtually every shooting scene except his death...  I still can't figure out the logic on that one.

David also signed all the papers selling his car to a German friend of Berthold's and Wolf's.  I just couldn't afford the switch. 

David's cook made huge meatballs smothered in onions and they offered me that along with a delicious thick soup.  I never say no to anything made out of hamburger.

Just as the movie was ending I got a message from Cristina that she was taking a taxi back home.  I offered to meet her at LA14 but she was already on her way and she beat me home.  Then she informs me that they are starting the "pica y placa" BS again, where only people with odd or even cedulas can move around on odd or even days....  What a pain in the butt.... 

So now Lizzie and I will be trying to avoid the rain for 3 days so she can be super clean when we go on Monday for her 25k/2 yr warranty check.  I told them they could skip the car wash, bring me in first thing in the AM and rush me through because I need to wait for the car.  So Monday at 7:30am it is.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Lizzie is like new again

David looked chipper today

His cook is good!

White rose opening more

Peach rose still struggling

Golden Silk Spider again