Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Tuesday December 29, 2020 More Beauty

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday December 29, 2020

There was no water again all night until about 5:30am.  This is getting really old.

We didn't see any of our regulars on our walk this morning and it was exceptionally quiet for people as well.  Is everyone still on extended holidays?

Cristina has decided to go on a 13-day diet that has something different every day.  Whenever she cheats it is always "nada" but I try to keep her honest.  Myself, I am cutting back on my meals and trying to exercise more and it seems to be helping.  Igor was surprised that I wasn't a big, rotund fellow for calling myself Buddha.  We have to buy a new scale because the old one has quit working.

We have so far had visits from Claudia, Aunt Nativa and Victor Hugo, and now little Sofia is again spending the afternoon watching movies with Cristina.  Cristina loves cartoons and animal movies so they get along well.  The trouble is that they are using my bigger TV in the living room.

So I did my usual walk-through of the backyard and did an early poop patrol in case of rain.  There were lots of birds in the backyard, the Vermilion Flycatcher and the Blue-Grey Tanager, but they were gone by the time I got out there with the Nikon.  I took a nice movie of the Golden Silk Spider for you:

https://youtu.be/Ec-jC5F2CdM

It appears that our plantains are close to picking because I note some are turning yellow like bananas.  I have mentioned this to Cristina who uses plantains in many different ways, mostly deep-fried.  

We are in the every-second-day phase of injecting Zorra but are so far disappointed in the lack of results.  She also has a belly tumour that may need operating.  With 11 dogs, we have to expect different maladies at times.

I finished the Queen Sono short series on NetFlix.  It was really short, like 6 episodes and again had that unfinished feeling at the end in anticipation of another renewal....  It was so-so, and a little far-fetched.

I am still having intermittent outages of the Internet.  Grrrrrrrr   And, if I have problems uploading my photos the first time, they , more often than not, come up backwards...   Grrrrrrrrr

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.


******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Start

 

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Why it is called Golden Silk..

Plantains ripening

These will be close behind

Saffron Finches

Tom Thumb silhouetted in the mango tree.

Golden Silk Spider, and Jewel Spider?

Golden Silk Spider

 Golden Silk Spider

Golden Silk Spider

Golden Silk Spider

Rose at maturity

Another mature rose