Saturday, December 12, 2020

Saturday December 12, 2020 Ana

 

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday December 12, 2020

I woke up early this morning with a dead left arm and heavy pain in my hips, especially the right side.  I managed to get my fingers working again and struggled to the bathroom for a couple of Tylenol.  Shortly thereafter I was walking Turi, Buddy and Princesa.  I am not a fan of drugs, but there is a time and a place...  This was one.

Movistar showed up again, and this time they replaced the main phone cable inbox and we were hoping that would solve the intermittent outages.  They left, and one hour later I was still having the same problem...   Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Ana was working until 1pm in Cali and catching the bus to Tulua, so she said..., but she must have left early because she was in Buga at 1:45 and at the new Tulua bus terminal at 2pm!  We were hoping to get a peek inside the new terminal but that didn't happen.  Ana said it was nice, and huge.

Ana's car is still not repaired so that is the reason we were playing taxi for her.  We went to HomeCenter for a couple of items, LA14 for food items, and Mr Chuleta for meals for 2 days (I was dismayed to see that they actually use USA pork!).

Then we had her at the Chiva (think Romancing The Stone country bus) by 4:15 to catch the one up to their farm on the mountain.  She is bringing food to her partner German.

Whenever I am in Tulua after 3pm you gotta know that I am dreaming Power Pizza, and today was no exception.

I have one instalment left of Borgen on Netflix and then I will have withdrawal symptoms.  I will watch that Loving Pablo movie and hope it is appealing.  I do like the main actors.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Killer

Gorgeous

More coming

New bougainvillea is doing well

New bus terminal is handy for us

It is on our north side of Tulua

WTF?  US pork used Colombia??

Shame on you Mr Porkchop

I dream of pizza...