Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Wednesday December 16, 2020 For the Dogs

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday December 16, 2020

Last night I saw something that looked like a face in some crumpled metal outside the Animal Park.  At first I thought Batman, but nah... as I worked on it, it became the Green Lantern....  I guess this is part of having an eye for photography.

Is it my imagination?

The Christmas season is officially here when the church starts playing Ave Maria at 5:15am.  That should be happening every day now until Dec 25.

Today we went for the dogs,.. not to the dogs.  First we needed to bring a meal for the newly sterilized Morgan.  I am sure he appreciated it.

Next, we were out of dry dog food and birdseed, so a trip to Huellas was next.  Then we were out of money so we had to hit the bank before dropping off the supplies.

Then we headed to Tulua to Olympica for the wet dog food, but first we stopped at Mr. Chuleta for lunch.  The photo shows a 16" platter covered in pork cutlet, french fries, and rice, with small salad, drink, and free soup for 26,000 pesos ($7.60 USD at today's poor exchange) and we brought a lot home for the dogs....  That is splurging for us....  Olympica, at noon hour, is not the best place to go.  They had only one guy at the meat counter most of the time so the wait was longer than usual.  They also did not have as much product as we wanted but we sure get a lot for $3.  We saw Wolf there briefly too.

Back home, the dogs were happy with the treat from Mr. Chuleta and I went and sat outside in the shade, to keep Killer company, and to try to get Tom Thumb to cooperate, which took a long while..  I trimmed more trees and cleaned up more poop while waiting for Tom.  I got visits from Mr & Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher before To finally decided that I was not a threat.  He had been watching me for a long while from the tree in the corner by the rabbit hutch.  When he first made a fast appearance, it was just to chase off a rival.  It looks like he has a few feathers missing, probably from the rivalry.  But he has definitely found the new feeder so I am happy.

I really shouldn't complain about the sun and the heat when people are freezing in Canada and elsewhere.  It is 1/2 hour to sunset and it is still 30.1C in the house.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Mr. Chuleta meal for 2, $7.60 USD

Vermilion Flycatcher

Mr VF

White rose opening

My buddy, Killer

Tom, watching me from far away

Multi-coloured roses

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher at work

Tom Thumb at the new feeder

He's missing a few feathers I think

He still puts on a show

Plus he knows how to pose

I love the hummers being friendly

We need to preserve the friendship