Sunday, December 13, 2020

Sunday December 13, 2020 Final Race 2020

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday December 13, 2020

The end of Borgen was fantastic, and apparently Season 4 won't be around until 2022.  Bummer.  That series and Outlander are by far the best of Netflis as we await more episodes.

I also watched "Loving Pablo" and the 4.2 rating was exceedingly generous.  What a waste of 2 good actors for this poorly put-together tale.  Don't expend any time trying to watch this turkey.

Gee, I was awake before 3:30 and walking the dogs by 4:30 because I had a lot to accomplish before heading to David's for the final Formula 1 race of the season from Abu Dhabi.  This was a real snoozer unfortunately with only a minor change in the top 6 places.  The top 3 of Verstappen, Bottas and Hamilton were not challenged and set the same pace for the whole race.  The only surprise was Daniel Ricciardo getting the fastest lap, on the very last lap.

So, no more MotoGP or Formula 1 for over 3 months...  We are sure to have withdrawal symptoms.

I then did a lightning grocery run for my veggies to LA14 and made a stop at D-Uno for my snacks and milk.  After having my leftover pizza from yesterday and doing this Blog I really need a nap.

Yesterday we had bought a new hummingbird feeder so I will set that up later.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Abu Dhabi race

Verstappen has the pole

Uneventful start

Uneventful race

Verstappen gets the checkered flag

Congrats to Max

His 2nd win this season

Drivers' Championship is settled

Mercedes wins Constructors' Championship