Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Wednesday December 23, 2020 Gas

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday December 23, 2020

We got a small sprinkle this morning but hardly enough to really wet anything.  We could use some real moisture and they are predicting an afternoon thunderstorm.  I hope they are right.  It is 31.9C as I write this which adds to my good humour.

We took Zorra to the vet for her daily shot but he was on a house call so the counter guy gave the shot.  It is not rocket science.

We dropped off Zorra and went and bought a pile of stuff at D-Uno.  It was there that Cristina informed me that Lorena's daughter Sofia was coming for another afternoon visit and a movie.

I was going to go for groceries to LA14 on Friday but then realized that that is Christmas Day.  With their silly rules, this week I am Monday, Wednesday, Friday (although nobody has checked me) to shop in Tulua so I had to rush in today.  LA 14 has closed off at least 2 more aisles, spread crap all over to look stocked, but they had almost nothing I was looking for, except my vegetables..  NO sugar, sausages (for the dogs), only 3 smallest jars of instant coffee, none of our drink mixes, and on and on.  Completely pathetic.  I doubt that I would go across town to shop at Exito where the checkout lineups are ridiculous.  Maybe we will try to keep things simple and shop locally.

I got home to find the gas service man pulling out our old equipment and installing new joints, regulator, etc.  Yes, we had a leak, and that is the reason our stove would barely light and our bill was 50% higher this month.

I had to pay the service man 60k pesos and he wrote up a company bill for another 186k pesos that we are apparently responsible for!!!!!  I wrote a strong note to the gas company that I do not feel it is proper to charge us for repairing THEIR faulty equipment, to the equivalent of about 29 months worth of gas bills!!!!!!!!!  Cristina just shrugs her shoulders and says that that is how they do things here....  I do not take these things lying down.

So,......... it is not a good day and I am not a happy camper.

That does not diminish my wish that everyone else had a great day.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.