Saturday, December 5, 2020

Saturday December 5, 2020 Photos

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday December 5, 2020

Friday, I didn't really do much except pay my Cel phone bill and work hard on photos.  I really need to start uploading at least 2 per day for a while because I have about a 600 photo/artwork backlog.  It is just so darn time-consuming to do that, especially for RedBubble.

Oh, and YouTube did remove my race crash video from last Sunday as expected, so I really hope you all got a chance to see it.

This morning we had Leonel here at 6am, sun-up, to cut the jungle.  He had delayed us a week so there was a lot of long, wet grass to tackle.  I think we ended up with 9 big bags of clippings that we managed to get to the curb in time for the garbage truck.  I give him always a beer per hour and paid him extra for the additional work today.  He is a good worker and likes working for us.

Then we made another trip to the cemetery to remove all the Happy Birthday balloons, etc. and to put some live blue flowers and some silver artificial stuff at Christian's grave.  Turi came along to keep us company because we can trust her to stick around, even off-leash.  We will be returning Monday night to add all the electonic candles to light up the grave.

After a quick nap, Cristina came to me with a request to make her another multi-page enlargement of a photo of Christian to put on the wall of the second bedroom.  The photo was small with awful pixelation marks and the colour was washed out.  I worked my magic and came up with a better, larger alternative:

Not-so-great original

My version

and with a nice vignette.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am into a Danish series called Borgen ("The Castle").  NetFlix says:  "A shocking turn of events puts Birgitte Nyborg in the Danish prime minster's seat as her country's first female leader in this landmark drama."  And I am really enjoying it!  Highly recommended.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

This is a 3-hour job for Leonel

Lots of things to trim around

That is a lot of grass!

My gorgeous Grigi

Hand-trimming around the plants

Golden Silk Spider was active

Love this cemetery and its great view

Love that coastal cordillera backdrop

Updated gravesite

Turi approves

Turi loved Christian too