Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Tuesday December 1, 2020 LA14

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday December 1, 2020

It was raining hard at 4:40am so I had to bundle my walking crew back to their beds while I stayed up to start my chores early.  The Christmas season is being nice to me so far as orders are coming in daily for my work from all over the world.  It is gratifying that people can appreciate all the work that goes into an artwork.

Then, of course I went back to bed for a while, as we were going for groceries to LA14 in Tulua at 10am.  It is getting more and more frustrating as the dead owner's children bleed the company dry of all profits and have scaled back the stock so badly that there is no longer any decent selection.

We had quick sandwiches at Subway with 2 drinks and 1 small Doritos for lunch for $4.34 USD.  This is an example of why we continue to live in South America.

Then we made a quick stop at D-Uno for my snacks and a few other staples.  Aunt Nativa was ahead of us in line buying paper towels but she didn't see us.

I did my poop patrol this evening because it is about to rain again and we have a really busy day planned tomorrow.  More dogs to sterilize and dog food to get, and candle lanterns for grave placement on Dec 7.

The multi-coloured roses continue to bloom so beautifully and the Golden Silk Spider keeps making a larger web that encroaches on my headroom.  That is not a fun feeling so he and I will be having a battle soon.

We are thankful that our families are staying safe in this Covid era. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


So pleased to have such beauty here

Neighbour's idea of a roof covering....

An example of a dove-tailed corner??