Monday, December 14, 2020

Monday December 14, 2020 Homesense

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday December 14, 2020

Last night Aram stopped by.  He had been in Bogota for several days and finally got his US Visa, but this is attached to his expired Iraqui passport so it is basically useless.  The dummies actually expect him to get to Baghdad on an expired passport and expect the Iraquis to renew it for a Kurdish Jew.  That just isn't going to happen so his only real option is to get a Colombian passport now and transfer the visa...  What a circus this has turned out to be, made even more ridiculous by Covid.

I had been watching a series about an ISIS recruitment camp and he watched some with me, giving his insights from firsthand experience.  But the series is tiresome so I have given up on it.  I am uncertain what I will watch next...  Pulp Fiction is on my radar though.

Most of the photos are from last evening and I took a few this morning.  You will get a reprieve from the Golden Silk Spiders because they have moved on, somewhere... 

Cristina got around to picking 43 oranges which means that I had to clean, slice, and juice them.  We got 2 pitchers of juice this time and it is delicious without adding a thing.  Btw, the oranges here get big and green.  By the time they get orange and yellow, they are past their peak.

The multi-coloured roses are just an absolute explosion of colour and the one rose is about as perfect as we can get.  The peach rosebud is struggling to open and there are a few buds on the white rose.  Every time that I cut them back we get some nice new growth.

A rest day again today because tomorrow promises to be busy.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Grasshopper visit

Perfection

Perfection and Tom Thumb

Stunning rosebud

Pepper is still small

This one too

Tiny pepper

3 more coming

New feeder for Tom

Tom is back

My fat girl, Nina

Tom Thumb

What a cool shadow!

Today, Tom in the mango tree

My perfect rose today

The perfect rosebud too

My eye in the sky

Never far away

I keep saying "I'm not ready".

Saffron Finches

43 Oranges

So 86 slices to juice

Delicious OJ result