Saturday, December 19, 2020

Saturday December 19, 2020 Zorra

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday December 19, 2020

This morning Fine Art America would not load and they finally put up a notice that it was down for maintenance.  So I had to wait a long time before I could upload there.  The good news is that the Internet seems to be behaving itself (at the risk of jinxing myself...).  I also just realized that I forgot to post the photos to Facebook so I went to correct that error and discovered that my second upload today to FAA did not upload as it said!  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

6 days to Christmas.  Is anyone excited?

We made a quick trip to the cemetery to install some live flowers.  That view still amazes me to the west.

Then I tried to walk over to the place to pay the late arriving gas bill and the bloody place was closed.  The father was next door and he said the daughter was in Tulua so they were closed!  Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Aram's new Husky puppy, Luka, is having stomach troubles, vomiting up everything, yet he seems hungry and healthy so he really needs to get blood tests to find out the problem.  Crisina and I stopped in so she could explain what may be the problems and to ask that they get the pup checked out properly.  Cristina is of the opinion that having a purebred Husky just invites price gouging because all the vets think that they are rich.  Their previous two Huskies have died.

We didn't have much around for a quick lunch so I just fell back on an old childhood trick of broiling a slice of cheese on plain bread until it begins to brown.  Good idea, but the cheeses here really suck.

Around 2:30 we took Zorra to Huellas vet to get injected with the medicine we have.  Cristina doesn't want to do it herself, they will do it for free, and she doesn't understand ml vs cm........  Better to get it done right.

I won't bore you with more pictures of my bald head but I took a couple of shots to see if I could detect any difference from the "before" shots done Nov 29.  They say it is a 4-month regimen so I didn't expect much, and... I don't see any appreciable change except normal longer hair since then.  We will keep going until the bottle is empty and check later.

I gave up on watching Lilyhammer on Netflix.  It was just too silly with overacting and unreal characters.  I started watching a series "Wolf" about Turkish special police squad fighting ISIS.  I know Aram would laugh at that now because he considers Turkey to now be ISIS' biggest backers (he fought ISIS for 3 years in Iraq for his Kurdish province).

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Love this place

Spectacular views

The clouds and the cordillera are amazing

The palms are very tall

Love these big shade trees

Lizzie is still clean

Christian's resting place is beautiful

Fresh live blue flowers added

Rosebud beauty

Bougainvillea

Stunning white rose

Struggling peach rose

Golden Silk Spider

Nene

Killer

Zorra