Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday December 20, 2020 Beauty

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday December 20, 2020

Lastnight the Wolf episodes ended on an obvious note of expecting another season, leaving their whole existence up in the air.  Maybe I will watch straight movies for a bit.

Had a brief walk with 4 dogs this AM and went straight back to bed until 9.  This is a recharge day in preparation for tomorrow's trip to KIA.  I sure hope they don't make me wait long.

So I have nothing much to say about today except how much many of our poor dogs hate the fireworks, firecrackers, whatever.  Poor Killer is petrified and heads for cover next to the patio from the grass.  I went out, brought him next to his house and covered him up.  Thankfully, there was only one more less noisy burst and he seemed OK with it and went to sleep.

The only real reason for this Blog is that I actually took some pretty good shots in the yard to share.  Tom was cooperative and continues to favor the newest feeder.  We had Claudia bring us a nice lunch.

29.1C in the house 1/2 hour before sunset.  The fireworks idiot is at it again...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Nice lunch for each of us from Claudia

Rosebud is so pretty

Golden Silk Spider

Peach rose is opening now

White rose is stunning

Papayas are coming

This will be interesting to see

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT