Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Tuesday June 16, 2020 Canadian


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday June 16, 2020
Today's Blog is mostly about last night.  Aram took me to meet another Canadian he had met in this off-the-beaten-path town.  The fellow is named Roger Gagnon, age 68, Petroleum Engineer, born in Toronto.  He is now retired and living here for 10 years with his Colombian wife that he met overseas on one of his countless trips with his job.  His father came from France at age 3 so his family is relatively new to Canada.
We had an interesting conversation and he lives in a nice house that he bought about 6 blocks away.  He has a little pug dog too.  
I am sure we will see more of him as time goes on.

Today we slept all morning after chores and I worked on making composite photos with our roses and Tom Thumb in the afternoon.  
I got notice from my car insurer that they are about to refund me about $30 USD because of Covid-19!  We are not sure if they can put this in our bank account or if we have to go visit their bank.  Is anything like that happening in North America???
I hear thunder so we will probably be getting a little sprinkle.
Aram is supposed to come over and watch a movie tonight.  We'll see if he shows up.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Roger Gagnon

Close-up

Nice house