Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thursday June 18, 2020 Bicycle


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday June 18, 2020
Early walk and back to bed until 10:30... Boy, are we getting lazy with this Covid-19 carefulness...!
After lunch, I did my chores and filled Tom Thumb's feeders, the Saffron Finch feeder, and then trimmed all the flowers as well as the mango tree.
Cristina went to her Auntie's to get a bike she wants to sell for under $30 to Liliana.  I just saw the bike and that is a definite bargain!
So, I invited Aram, Liliana and Yireh for supper so they can look at the bike.  I will slip out to buy fried chicken and Cristina will make some potatoes.  I may add some more photos later.  We'll see how things go.
Update:  Aram came to look at the bike himself only, took photos and none came for supper...!!  The other 2 ran off somewhere and nobody thought to inform us as we prepared supper...  Grrrrrrrr...  I will never invite them for a meal here ever again.  
I added 3 more photos at the beginning.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Buzzards soaring above

Tom Thumb is licking his chops

Fresh nectar just for him...

Our last sunflower, before being mistakenly cut off by me..

The white roses are doing well

So many petals, so pretty

Nature is being good to us

Saffron Finch cleaning up

One of our elusive gecko friends

Killer loves being free

Bicycle for sale under $30