Sunday, June 28, 2020

Sunday June 28, 2020 Slumming


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday June 28, 2020
At 9am we left to take cristina to meet her niece, Ana, at LA14 so they could spend some time together at their acreage in the mountains.  It was a blustery day and, at this writing, it has not improved at all so I hope that she packed some warm clothes.  She has made arrangements with Claudia to stop be a few times to look after Killer's needs.
Then I went to get David who hasn't really been out of his place in months and we took a drive through town and stopped at La Herradura shopping center to see what is happening.  We were both craving a good hamburger so we waited for this one place to open.  We ordered and paid and then they tell us that we can't eat there, only take-out...   WTF???  People I guess are supposed to shop first and then get a meal before they leave, which will be cold by the time they get home???  They have very few tables, socially distanced only 1 meter, and stupidly removed all stools instead of just every second one.  Nothing makes sense any more. 
We grabbed the burgers, fries and drinks and headed to david's and ate quickly, too quickly because they were so good...
Then we started watching the Netflix basketball series called "The Last Dance", focusing on the incredible Michael Jordan, Scott Pippen and Dennis Rodman of the Chicago Bulls.  Powerful stuff and incredibly entertaining.  I just wish they wouldn't bounce back and forth in time.  I would much prefer to watch things chronologically.
By 4pm I came home to our very appreciative group of dogs.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Social distancing at La Herradura.  Note all stool seats removed.

David has to be especially careful.