Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday June 26, 2020 Pills


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday June 26, 2020
I actually decided to try one of those sleeping pills last night in spite of all the warnings and possible side effects.  The good news is that I slept well, I managed to walk the dogs without incident, but then I went right back to bed because it was still knocking me out.  In short, its effects are too long-lasting for my routine and I don't want to be involved with addictive medicines.
I have taken the second arthritis pill and am sad to report that I was hoping for better results early, according to reports I had received.  I am aching only marginally less at this point, better in the hips, not so much in the arms.  I will stay the course on this though, because if it does work, I will be a fan.
Grocery time, so we made a trip to LA14 and spent $97 USD this time plus another $15 at D1, but we won't run out of food for a while.  We got good vegetables except they had no green cabbage this time so I bought 2 red.
The rains have abated for a few days so it is heating up.  I can't figure out why the weather predictors always show rain in their precious little symbols EVERY day, even if their prediction is only a 10% chance of rain.  They aren't very accurate most of the time.
So, I keep boring you with flowers and Tom Thumb as a means to help me pass the day.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



The peach rose is taking its sweet time

This white rose is lasting a long time

Tom Thumb