Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tuesday June 9, 2020 Sleep


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday June 9, 2020
Yesterday's post was # 2020.  How cool is that?
 I did the same old routine, again....  I walked the dogs, did chores, took a few photos, and went back to bed.  I got up, had lunch, and went back to bed.  I got up, checked out the internet messages, etc, and went back to bed...  And I feel as tired as when I started, and I have more kinks and aches and pains to work out.  Cristina did the same thing.  It was just a dull, dreary day that we wanted to avoid.  We haven't even seen Tom Thumb today...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



 
Nene, again navigating the jungle

Does the bee colony look any different?

The white rose is magnificent

#1 lovely sunflower

#2
#3

Many buzzards

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher