Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday June 14, 2020 Umbrella


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday June 14, 2020
After my dog walk, chores, and another 2-hour sleep, I got busy.  I used that whole new spray paint can of Brilliant White on the wall behind the hummingbird feeders.  I still didn't get the coverage I wanted but it is adequate for my needs in this case.
Then I set up the new lawn umbrella and placed my chair below.  This will do for now until I can figure out a way to suspend the umbrella from the tree.  Now I have a nice, glare-free blind to shoot from and Tom Thumb (and a friend today) did not mind at all.
I actually sat out there for many visits and got some very pleasing shots, especially the 2 hummers beaking off at each other...
I took a lot of photos so that helps kill this lazy Sunday.  I don't know what is happening lately but FAA and Blogger have been giving me a lot of grief lately.
Cristina got the very sad news that the street dog Chocolate passed away from its illnesses.  That is such a waste of such a gorgeous, gentle dog.
We are presently having an unusually high wind as a prelude to another rainstorm.  The 'grass' is really growing already.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  I won't bother with captions.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.