Friday, June 5, 2020

Friday June 5, 2020 Bees


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday June 5, 2020
TGIF everyone.
After chores, nap and a quick lunch, Cristina and I went into LA14 in Tulua for needed supplies.  We needed some sundries as well as groceries, items like umbrellas, sandals, etc so we went over our usual budget, spending 573,085 pesos or $160.45 USD or $215.37 CAN.  The darn exchange rate is just killing us, and the politicians are ruining our retirement.
Someone posted a funny video of Trump standing with the Bible in front of that church, then lightning comes from the church and fries him to a crisp.  I just had to share that.  We could only wish that karma had really struck that obnoxious hypocrite.
I keep monitoring the new bee activity in our backyard.  I can get quite close and they don't bother me at all.  It looks like a big ball of wings and torsos rather than a beehive of activity.  The fact that they are still here today may mean that a hive will be formed.  I don't pretend to know much about bees but I know enough to protect them.  However I am not into beekeeping for the sake of stealing their honey.  If they want to build a hive there, and pollinate all the flowers in the vicinity, I am on their side.
Tom Thumb is in a continuous fight with the wasps now.  I am going to have to get proactive and kill a few.
The rainshowers are continuing every day and that is welcomed.  We have arranged to get our long grass cut on Tuesday.
I had fun last night connecting the Smart TV to NetFlix but finally got that done.  I finished the Godless series (OK but not really recommended) and finally decided to start on the Bodyguard series.  That has started off well.
We also picked up some optical mice (mouses) to handle the Netflix TV's easier and more reliably.  For the Smart TV I dug out a wireless mouse that I have had for a long time but never used.  Initially it seems to do the trick for the distance that I need from my recliner...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
There is a lot of them

Close up

Hard to tell how deep this goes

Close up

There appears to be light inside from the sun

They are not as active as I would have expected

Tom Thumb is still angry at the wasps

I watched a wasp chase him off, and I chased off the wasp

Camera view of rain falling

Interesting, almost slow-motion

Pretty stuff

2 rainfalls so far today