Thursday, June 4, 2020

Thursday June 4, 2020 Bees


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday June 4, 2020
I went back to bed, again, after the dog walk and chores, for 2 more hours.  When I got up I decided that I had better check on the tracking of my eBay purchases.  I really don't like that they are all from China but I could not find them anywhere else.  Most of the items are to connect with the Nikon.  With the Covid-19 crap going on, the delivery times posted were horrendous.  I was just going online when I heard Cristina talking to a man at the door.  He mispronounced my name so Cristina was about to send him away!  It is so fortunate that I was close by.  Surprise, surprise, my new TV Box arrived.
Most updated version

Cheap too






















I hooked it up to the previously useless TV in the master bedroom and it was already ready for NetFlix and YouTube.  I just had to fill in my Wi-Fi connection and my other passwords and it works great!  We are spoiled now, with 1 Smart TV, 2 regular TV's, 2 computers, and my phone, all hooked up to NetFlix...  I only watch on the Smart TV now as that seems to be working well.  I like the recliner for watching and I am not a fan of watching in bed. Cristina has her choice of bedroom TV's.
After lunch Cristina called me outside.  A swarm of bees were in one of the orange trees and she was all concerned.  I told her the swarm is because the queen is present, and that is a good thing.  In all the time we have been here we have rarely seen a bee, just the darn wasps (which she often thinks are bees).  There are many flowers in the area so I am thrilled to have bees around now.  I hope they stay.  I won't mind a hive there to help pollinate all our flowers.
Rocas appears to have some vaginal bleeding again so we have to monitor her for a bit.  Princesa and the others are doing fine.  We love our doggies .... (except when they bark all at once).
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
So happy to receive this package

Amazingly tiny unit with very short cords

Another place to watch Netflix

Grigi looks like a jackal in the savanna

Killer is getting his rays


2 butterfiles in the bougainvillea

There are at least 6 buds on the white rosebush

Tom Thumb made a lightning appearance

Such a colourful boy

He still is annoyed at the wasp

Have queen, will travel

It will be interesting to see if they stay