Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Wednesday June 24, 2020 Campo Alegre


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday June 24, 2020
Late yesterday afternoon we had a good and heavy rainfall.  Rain is good, but it does play havoc with our television cable and Netflix for some unknown reason....  Last night, I could watch neither and was forced to watch on my computer.

We have had the little Yamaha Chappy scooter for 6 months now and I have avoided using it because I seemed to be jinxed with it and it is awkward for me to ride.  Excuses, excuses....  Today I decided to take it for a little run with the Nikon, hoping to run down the train tracks possibly to BugaLaGrande.  
Unfortunately the tracks were so overgrown that it would have been dangerous so I continued on into Campo Alegre instead.  The bike does not want to just idle and it dies every time you slow to a stop so I get a little exasperated having to kick start so often, because I like to stop briefly to take a photo and continue.  In this country, any biker knows to park if possible in the shade.
The good news is that I got some really nice shots that I am happy to share with you all.  The buzzards seemed to be everywhere today.   I was back by noon and then spent over 3.5 hours processing. 
We got a quick afternoon rainshower today too and Killer started barking for help to get under shelter.  I was equal to the task. 
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  No captions.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.