Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Tuesday June 23, 2020 Plans


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday June 23, 2020
Yesterday we took it easy, lots of naps.
Because I have finished the 3 seasons of Peaky Blinders (very good) on Netflix, I decided to start a series about a Mexican Female druglord called Reina del Sur (Queen Of The South).   A Brazilian named Alice Braga has the lead role.  Her character was in fact inspired by Sandra Ávila Beltrán, who was known as the "Queen of the Pacific", and she was one of the first female drug traffickers to reach the top of the ranks.  So far I am really enjoying it.  When I start watching afternoon and evening, I plow through a lot of episodes.

 Today we were to go to Aram's friend Carlos' acreage and maybe ride horses.  But that got called off last night when Carlos apparently fell from his horse and has a nasty bump on his head.
So, instead we did the same routine as most days, dog walk, chores, long nap, lunch, photos, processing and Blog.  Then it will entail a small nap, making my daily salad and more Netflix...  It may be boring but we are healthy and safe, and I did manage to get a few spectacular shots today for you.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Multi-coloured rose

New peach-coloured rosebud

Multi-coloured rosebush

Tom Thumb

Nina naps in the shade

Tom Thumb

Love this capture