Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sunday June 21, 2020 Jireh 13


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday June 21, 2020
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there, and especially to my own sweet Dad that I miss every single day.  I actually had a message from both my children this year and I got a little gift from Cristina's ex, Carlos...  He gave me one last year too.
We slipped in to Tulua and LA14 to pick up a Birthday gift for Aram and Liliana's daughter Jireh.  I think her birthday was actually yesterday but they were celebrating today at 6pm.  I fully expected to see the new Samoyed dog that they were supposedly buying for Jireh soon, but I kept quiet when that didn't happen.
Jireh had 3 friends over for her party and Aram had us and a couple of neighbours.  One neighbour, Carlos, is a very nice man but he binge-drinks on weekends and I was actually shocked when Aram cut him off.  I think Carlos was surprised that somebody cared enough for him to look after him but, he really wanted another drink, so he soon left.  We made an appointment for Tuesday morning to go out to his farm nearby where he keeps a couple of horses and has a lot of fruit trees.  That should be fun.  Carlos is a computer tech at the Nestle plant in BugaLaGrande.
Jireh was all smiles today and very pleasant.  I think she was really enjoying her special day, her first as a teenager.  Aram made some really delicious hamburgers for everyone.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  Few captions.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Gift from Carlos

Cute stuff








Negrita

Rocas



Gecko






Aram & Carlos

The Nikon decided to act up...














The new Teen

Jireh is really very sweet