Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sunday June 7, 2020 Jungle


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday June 7, 2020
Last night I finished the short series Bodyguard and it was worth watching.  I then went into The Roman Empire and watched a couple of episodes before relizing that it said I am on Season 3...  WTF.  I have to check and see if I missed 2 seasons now....

Happy 52nd Birthday to my son Todd who works hard for the City of Edmonton.  All the best.

This morning, while walking the dogs, we were passed by 2 policemen on a motorcycle at 5:10am.  That's a first!  Later in the morning the town was being buzzed by the police helicopter, and we saw armed army officers as we were exting town later...  The army guys looked pretty relaxed so it was probably all just an exercise.
I took some photos in the back yard for a bit, working on my tan at the same time while soaking in some Vitamin C.  I missed getting Ibis, parrots, mice and geckos...
It was a nice clear, sunny day so Cristina and I decided to go east of Tulua towards Marino for a little scenic drive.  I am going to share those photos with you tomorrow and take a bit of a day off.  I have too many photos for one day.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



 
Yes NeNe, I know the grass is too high

Grigi and Princesa think so too

Not much change with the swarm of bees?

Busy honey bees

Grigi in our jungle

4 dogs keeping me company
The first white rose bud is opening

Looking good

The sunflowers are almost done

Nina is hiding

Tom is visiting

No wasps to bother him today
TT

TT

So colourful

Killer is enjoying the outside

Turtledoves

again
Big long-tailed moth??

Cute butterfly

Pastel yellow fellow

They like the bougainvillea

He stuck around a while

Posing for me

Saffron Finch

Nina, my chubby girl

Buzzard

circling

and circling