Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Wednesday June 3, 2020 Rain


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday June 3, 2020
Yesterday was my older brother Laurent's 80th Birthday.  Happy Birthday Laurent.  So I decided to use up some of my 500 minutes to call Canada and managed to speak to all my six siblings.  While most of us have our different aches, pains and ills, we are all doing as well as can be expected for our ages.  It is always good to catch up on things with close family, and I am fortunate to have such a good family.  It seems we all are sharing the afternoon naps to help pass the time and recharge the batteries.
I also finished the Narcos Mexico series on Netflix which coincides with the emergence of El Chapo in Sinaloa.  Fascinating stuff.  I then decided to start a short series called Godless.  The jury is still out on that one.  I was amazed though at how well Jeff Daniels is playing the villain.  Of great interest are the recurring actors in different series..  The main guy in Narcos Mexico is also the main guy in Godless.  Canadian actor Tantoo Cardinal is in Godless as well, so this is at least the third series I have come across her talent.

This morning it was obvious that rain had just quit at 4:50am as I went out with the dogs.  Shortly after we returned the rain began again and kept it up most of the day.  That kind of restricts our movements but Cristina and I went into HomeCenter in Tulua anyway and picked up a few things.  I wanted to stop at Dollar City but there was a lineup so we didn't bother.  We bought a couple of items at a pharmacy in Andalucia before grabbing some fried chicken for lunch.  
The rain continued so I decided to experiment some more with rain drip photos off our patio tile roof and I like what I have come up with today.  
As I sat down to process the photos I guessed that I had taken probably 40 shots or so, and it was exactly 40.  I realized that that is one of the many mental memory games that I play with myself during the day.  If that helps to keep the mind relatively sharp, I guess that is a good thing.  I kept 8 shots.

In the last few days I have been notified of 2 more deaths of relatives.  Tillie Lacaille is the mother of Diane, wife of our nephew Robert Delanoy.   Obit is at https://www.lylereeves.com/obituaries/Tillie-Lacaille/
On or about May 19 we lost Theresa Martin.  Her family lived at the end of our block in Radville for many years.  Our Great Grandmother on Mom's side is a Martin.  Sorry, I can't find an obit to share.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.