Monday, June 1, 2020

Monday June 1, 2020 Rain


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday June 1, 2020
The beginning of the month is the time I need to pay my  health insurance of 82,000 pesos, or $22 USD.  I can live with this price and, so far, I have few complaints about the service when I have needed it.  
So Cristina and I went into Tulua and I dropped off her and Princesa at the vet John Faber Rojas to get the cloudy eye checked out while I paid the premium.  When I returned, Princesa had already been inspected and apparently she has an eye ulcer that may be treated with eye drops.  Thank God for that.
We had a bit of sun and the dogs were taking advantage, especially Nina, who was looking for the all-over tan.  Tom Thumb kept making very brief visits and then got mad at a wasp using its feeder.  The wasp actually chased Tom away so I chased away the wasp with my electronic bug killer racket.  My wasp trap is a disappointment.  The good news is that I got some very nice shots.  
Then about 3:30pm, again, the heavens opened for a heavy rain.  That is perfect timing to cool off the temperatures for the evening and is very welcomed.
The relaxing of Covid-19 restrictions is also welcomed but we will continue to take sensible precautions.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Tom Thumb is perturbed

A wasp at the feeder is annoying him

He gives it the "schoolmaster" look

Well that didn't work

Too hard to ignore this pest

Going to have words

Words don't work

Heading for confrontation

Grigi, my gorgeous one

Time for a new batch of roses

Nina zonking out in the sun

Then trying for the all-over tan

Saffron Finch hiding from the pelting rain

Sunflower getting wet

A little artistic licence added

Water dripping is fascinating

Cool patterns