Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wednesday May 1, 2019 Cleaning


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday May 1, 2019
Yesterday I was bored so I called David to come for a movie afternoon.  We watched "The Full Monty" and "The Gods Must Be Crazy", two zany comedies that I never tire of, and that David had never seen.
Last night I got into some UFC fights that had a great line-up resulting in some fabulous fights.  Right now it is either that or Baseball.  I heard that there were no more Canadian teams in the NHL playoffs.  I am so out of touch with hockey right now that it is hardly worth the effort to watch games on the computer.
I hate Wednesdays and Saturdays.  Those are garbage days and I do most of that myself including the fun poop pickup from 9 dogs for 4 days.  Average twice a day and you can do the math...  I also walk with the electronic racket bug-zapper and rid the earth of possible millions of bugs before each pick-up.  Because of all the recent rain we have more than our share of nuisance bugs at the moment.  I hope the bats are doing double duty at night.
I hired Claudia (and a little help from Sara) to clean our house thoroughly and give Cristina a break.  I expected 2 days of work because I wanted ceilings and walls done first.  Surprisingly Claudia did it all in one day, around 8 hours.  We paid her well and are happy to see a sparkling house again, for however long that will last...
I had a nap and I worked on photos to while away the afternoon.  When I feel more energetic I will reorganize the stuff on the patio.
Cristina is off for the second time today to help at the Doggie Park.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
OK
 
Look at that celing shine!  Claudia cleaned everything.

Finishing up at the back.

The dogs were good outside.  This is Negrita.

Sisters Nina and Estrella are always playing