Monday, May 13, 2019

Monday May 13, 2019 Roof


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This was working again…  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday May 13, 2019
I have had only 2 responses (from my sisters) regarding getting the Blog via email.   They are getting them, but a couple of others previously informed me they weren't.  I suggested unsubscribing, if you can figure out how, and re-subscribing.  Please let me know.
I got to walk the dogs and a little rain came later.  During this rain Carlos came by about the roof but we decided to wait until the rain stopped long enough.
He came back later and we started with the lavanderia roof.  He actually did as I suggested and cut away part of the fiber cement sheet to stop the water from collecting above the gutter that is to take the water away.  Then I had him straighten a few tiles that had been disloged above the patio allowing small leaks.
Then we moved the ladder to the front and he moved and straightened tiles and added metal protection where needed.  Hopefully this time he will have solved the water leaks in the living room.
I am so tired from watching all that work that I need a nap.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Getting above the lavanderia roof.

Going up above the patio roof

Straightening patio roof tiles.

Straightening front roof tiles