Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday April 29, 2019 Feeders


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again.  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday April 29, 2019
It was another gray morning so I took advantage of the cooler weather to work in the yard as Mr Fix-It.  I filled in holes dug by the dogs and checked the bunny hutch to find that the screen was slowly being opened and either the rabbits would escape or the dogs would enter.  I could not delay on securing the screen to the frame and the door.  We just dodged another bullet on that score.  I am amazed that Cristina did not notice.
Then the gravel pile by the back step had been spread around so much by the aforementioned dogs that I put on the back brace and shoveled the pile back into place.  There were so many mosquitoes along the back wall because of the water in the yard that I went on a killing spree with the electronic racket zapper.  It was murder in the corners.
Then Cristina and I decided to make a Dollar City visit for something to do.  We picked up a lot of kitchen items, snacks, bicycle pump, huge hummingbird feeder and lots more.  When everything is under $3 it is easy to find the bargains.
Once home I looked out back and actually saw Tom Thumb at one of the feeders which was almost empty.  So I re-filled that one and filled the new one so Tom will have lots of enticement to keep returning.  Crossing our fingers.
With all that exertion this old boy is pretty tired.
Working on the photos today worked much better so I hope that continues.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Another scene right out of "Romancing The Stone"

The new huge red feeder

Now we have 4 feeders in a row for Tom

Zip-ties help to quickly secure the screen to the door for Bugs

Bad shot of Bunny and Whitey

Runt is growing but seems to have coarse hair yet

Cafe, Esytrella and Mariposa keeping guard