Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wednesday May 8, 2019 Esperanza


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This was working again…  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday May 8, 2019
Cristina was up early and went to the doggy park to check on the Mommy and 6 puppies again.  She wasn't gone long when one of Nayibi's sons and another lady came here on their scooters looking for Cristina.  Apparently they had another sick pitbull in the neighbourhood that they wanted her help with, so I sent them to find her.
Naturally I expected Cristina to return home with another pitbull so I was very surprised when she didn't.  She apparently told those people to go straight to the vet.  Good for her.
But, she did not come home empty-handed....  No, she had this liitle female puppy that had been seen walking the busy road in front of the vet's for 2 days..  It was hungry, dirty, scared and had a good chunk of hair missing on its back.  She and Claudia washed her up, put on a little adoption scarf and took photos to get her adopted ASAP.
They planned to take the puppy to the doggy park and lock it up in a room by itself.  I am a sucker for puppies and would have none of that.  So, temporarily we have 10 dogs again.
We have named this puppy Esperanza (Hope).
I had switched the Lumix to shooting JPG instead of RAW because my computer has been giving me such intermittent grief uploading primarily RAW files.  The Lumix does a very good job with JPG's anyway and the switch has so far solved the upload problem.  I just don't have the flexibility as with RAW.
This afternoon I caught a good chunk of a Sandra Bullock movie and this was followed by some of the more original Two And A Half Men episodes, probably season 2 or 3.  So, I kept watching, and watching, and watching.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  Say what you like about Charlie Sheen, but he was such a perfect fit for that role of the young lecher.  One episode had Cloris Leachman and another had Martin Sheen.  It was scary how much I was seeing Donald Trump in Martin's performance...
I need your help to email me if the Subscription thing is continuing to send these Blogs to your email, or not.  I have heard from a couple of loyal readers that we may be seeing the glitch again...  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Esperanza - taken with my phone.

Esperanza 2

Esperanza 3

Esperanza 4