Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thursday May 9, 2019 Tom Thumb


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This was working again…  THANK YOU all for your patience and support.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday May 9, 2019
Rain!  This morning and late afternoon!  We are basking in cooler 26C temperatures!  Thank you for all your prayers but I am sure that it was my naked midnight rain dance that did it.
So rainy days are for napping and we both did a lot of that today.  The batteries really needed recharging.
I took a chance and went out with the Canon and the monopod and was rewarded by several visit by Tom Thumb.  Using the Sports settings on rapid-fire, I took 95 shots today.  I am still not happy with the shots I saved but it is all I have.  
They were also taken in RAW format so I was pleasantly surprised that the upload went so smoothly today.  I am beginning to think that it might have something to do with the memory card too, not just the computer..
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Esperanza and Nina

Rose is blooming again from 3 buds

They are only about 1.5 inches across

Estrella visiting Bugs

Tom Thumb # 1

Tom Thumb #2

Tom Thumb #3
Tom Thumb #4

Tom Thumb #5

Tom Thumb #6

Tom Thumb #7

Tom Thumb #8

Tom Thumb #9

Bunny and Bugs at work

Tom Thumb #10

Tom Thumb #11

Tom Thumb #12

Tom Thumb # 13

Tom Thumb # 14

Tom Thumb # 15